Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June is almost over...

Yesterday my friend Claudia finally finished all her final exams. (Hooray!) So we decided to go shopping after her exam. We didn't buy any clothes since we didn't see anything special=/ But I got heat protector and a lipstick!



Btw, I've been obesessed with the FERRERO chocolate... I eat them everyday(oops!) and I love how sweet they are(><) and the flavours are awesome! (I like the coconut and dark chocolate ones!!)
In addition, I just did those nails ↓just before I go to the beach for picinic=)



Just now, There was a cute little puppy jumping around my bed when I woke up from a nap! It was white and really really cute. Since we don't have a pet in our house, it was quite a surprise!(The dog belongs to my host sister's boyfriend...)

No comments:

Post a Comment